"Impossible Dreams Come True!"
"Build 10,000 Schools Around the World"
Dream’s Dream works to build schools around the globe, to provide education for every child, and to help children discover their potential and realize their dreams.
Dream’s Dream works to raise leaders of future generation by providing access to education.
- Build 80 schools by 2020
- Build 100 schools by 2022
- 2026 Global Conference in Jeju Island
- Build 10K schcools by 2050
- Love for God and Our Neighbors
- Humility: Pursuing holistic change through humility
- We direct 100% of donations into building schools solely done by volunteers.
- As our administration is run solely by volunteers, there is no administrative cost.
- Dream’s Dream is committed to make information available as much as possible to ensure transparency and honesty. Information, under the premise that it is appropriate and pragmatic, will be made available to the public through various means including our website, Facebook page, and our regular meetings. However, if a disclosure of information may endanger certain individuals, was received with an expectation of confidentiality, or is considered inappropriate for public disclosure, information may not be made available.
- We cooperate with organizations including NGOs and NPOs, governments, volunteers, donors, and departments of education.
School Building Projects
Children's dreams coming true all begin with a small donation. Support our journey to provide education all around the globe.
You can give through bank transfer, PayPal, and debit or credit card.
Dream's Dream Volunteers
Lee Ji Sung (Ko ji Sung)
Sengyeoul Yoon, Taesoo Lee, Baejin Choi
Joonyong Park, Jin Bae, Hyodong Bae, Soonjae Yoon, Kangrak Lee, Myungjun Lee, Wonhyung Lee, Inseok Lee, Jiyoung Lee, Herb S. Rhee, Kirae Wang, Jongwon Choi
Gyeongmin Kim, Sangmin Kim, Hyunho Park, Hyuk Oh, Jukyung Lee, Taeyeol Jeong, Wook-je Cho
Kyungrok Moon, Eunhyun Park, Hyungjun Park, Donghun Shin, Byungyop Oh, Jongso Lee
Jungsook Kim, Sunghyun Kim, Youngmin Kim, Sangjae Moon, Wontae Jang, Hyunseop Cho
Hyojin Ahn, HyoSeok Ryu, Younghyun Jang, SungIl Pyo
HyunKyu Kook, Jungmin Moon, Taegyu Lee, Changshin Lee, Daehwan Jung
Dalcheol Kang, Jaekyung Kang, Hochang Kim, Jaehee Jang, Jaesun Jung, Byeongwook Cho, Jongcheol Hwang
Neunghee Kwag, Daehyung Kim, Jisook Song, Geunha Yeo, Junoh Lim, Dongwoon Lee, Jungsun Han
Yonghui Kim, Eunjoo Kim, Seunggil Kim, Misoon Jang
Go Junggon, Jongdoo Kim, Jooyoon Kim, Jinhee Kim, Byungwook Moon, Jungae Park, Byungjun Shin, Mihyang Lee, Jinhoon Lee
Youngseok Kim, Yongok Park, Aeran Oh
Kwanghyun Kim, Gyeongryul Park, Gyeongbae Park, Eunkyung Lee, Jihyun Lee, Mi-kyung Jang
Eunjoo Kwon, Namsook Nam, Hyosoon Ahn, Minkyung Jung, Jinyoung Jung
Board of Directors Seongmin Kang, Yeonwoo Gye (Gwangju), Hyung-cheol Kim (Daejeon), Byeong-soo Min (Taebaek), Byeong-gu Oh (Siheung), Jinsoo Yoon ( West Seoul), Chang-sup Lee (Changwon)
International Branch 1. Western U.S. Branch: Seonghyun Yoo (Representative), Dongcheol Shin (Team Manager), Unju Chung (Marketing Director), Executive Director: Soojin Kim, Cheol Kim, Doona Park, Unseo Park, Jiun Shin, Jinyeong Hwang, Cultural Director: Myunghwa Chung, 2. San Francisco: Hoseok Ryu( Representative), Yeon-oh Jung(Team Leader), 3. Southern U.S.: Cheolho Kim(Representative), 3. Colorado Team: Park Joon-hee, 4. Atlanta Team: Chungwoo Lee(Representative), 5.Michigan: Lee Kun-woo(Team Leader)
6. Canada Branch: Won Hye-jin (Representative of Toronto), Executive Director: Jiyoung Kim, Sunhye Kim
7.Eastern Australia: Jungho Yoon(Representative), 8. Paris: Seunghee Yoo(Representative), 9. South Japan: Fukami Satoshi(Representative) , 10. South India: Aaron Martin(Representative), 11. Argentina Buenos Aires : Youngcheon Han(Representative), 12. Africa: Hmarthens Hakian(Representative)
Jaehan Kim(Advisory Team),Hyeyoung Han(Consultant Team), Hyeyoung Joo(Planning Team), Seungil Ko(Business Team), Chun Seok-yong, Hajun Son, Taeha Ryu(Media Team), Junho Lee, Hyunwoo Lee(IT Online Team), Heungsoo Son(Construction Team), Jinyoung Song(Public Ralations Team), Mijeong Heo, (Marketing Team), Myungse Hong(Content Team), Yunkyo Kim(Domestic Branch Team), Dongki Kim(Global TEam), Soyoung Lee(Culture Team), Yoojin Kang(Intercession Team), Jinsong Hwang(Global Operation Team)
Moonjeong Choi, Yoon-jung Choi(Indonesia), Miso Oh(Syria)